Blogstalking

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Okay, I finally decided it was time....

I love reviewing and studying others photos. I love seeing pictures of cute kids, of flowers, nature, landscapes, interesting things, macros, most any photos.

So, our "blogstalking" thread at 2 peas got me thinking, and maybe there is already one out there, but I decided to create a place that will have a list of all the blogs I enjoy looking at for photography inspiration and include all of the 2 peas gals who would enjoy being "blogstalked" as well.

I will be posting the link on 2 peas shortly, but will be also asking for permission before I post your personal blogs.

I have already added a few of my favorites, but I will continue to add over the next few weeks.

If anyone is interesting in submitting a photo for a "featured photo" on this blog please let me know- you can e-mail me at malisa@morganstreetpics.com.

Also, designing is not my forte, so if anyone of you great pea designer ladies would like to design a cute little blog header or customize this blog in any way, just let me know.

But for now I'm going to leave you with a picture that is definitely not technically perfect- I used my pop up fill flash to get rid of the shadows but happened to capture this great moment of Miss Campbell mastering the slide at the swimming pool.


1 comments:

Anonymous June 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

I love the joy you captured here:)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP